[Zombies] something to get even more excited about

sEaN G a_park_too_dark at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 20:12:14 EST 2004

the cool thing about it is that orb plans to release a
"orb vs. mbm" album or something, and alex appears on
horn of jerico and jack is credited for taking part in
the new orb album (although i'm not sure exactly what
he did and on what track... ) so perhaps this won't be
such a longshot idea after all? regardless, i don't
care, I'LL BE SEEING MBM LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!