[Zombies] [playlist] 10.30.04 feat. BITCRUSH *LIVE*

Digital::Nimbus pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Nov 3 19:26:59 EST 2004

DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: Show #116
October 30, 2004

Featuring BITCRUSH debut *LIVE* Performance
http://bitcrush.net + http://componentrecords.com

*LIVE* Pix :: http://digitalnimbus.com/pix/bitcrush

Special thanks to Mike, Kathleen, Rob, Jase, Geri, Spencer,
Jess, Dennis and congrats to the winners of the ENARC CD
Giveaway!

AUDIO ARCHIVE :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive
MP3 :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/oct_2004/digitalnimbus_116.mp3
M3U :: http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/oct_2004/show_116.m3u
Size :: 85.9mb @ 64kbps @ 3h:07m

PLAYLIST ::
. Constant Flux :: Mercury Cocktail [All Things Change] Run
. Bitcrush :: Engale [Enarc] Component
. Dream Electric :: Not The Glow [Shadowmath, v2] Fateless Flows
. Multiplex :: Decadnids. rmx [With Hands And Feet] Multiplex Music
. Lackluster :: Korpi Ensemble's "Rely" (Unreliable LLmx)
[RemixSelection_One] Psychonavigation
. Intermix :: Targeted [Intermix] Third Mind Records
. MC 900 Ft Jesus :: Killer Inside Me (MBM Manifestation) [Welcome to my
Dream] Nettwerk
. Jack Dangers :: Track 2 [Electronic Music From Tapelab] Important!
. AFX :: Analogue Bubblebath [Analogue Bubblebath] TVT
. Jack Dangers :: Deceleration [Forbidden Planet Explored] Important!
. BITCRUSH *LIVE* (Component Records)
. Jack Dangers :: Individual 2 [Loudness Clarifies] Important!
. Portland :: Fidalgo [My Daily Routine] Component
. Jack Dangers :: Track 5 [Electronic Music From Tapelab] Important!
. Bitcrush :: Saturday's Ghost [Enarc] Component
. Interview w/ Bitcrush & Enarc CD Giveaway
. Architect :: Belgium Connection [I Went Out Shopping To Get Some Noise] Hymen
. Verbose :: Eureka [Resolve] Cactus Island
. Richard Devine :: 126 BIS [Det.Und 01] Det.Und
. Esem :: Sofiatram As I Hear It [Serial Human] Merck
. Aural Planet :: Hydropoetry Cathedra (Mannademan Rmx) [Re.Worked] .Vivo.
. AEM :: Non Sum Qualis Eram [unreleased] Jase Rex
. Reed Rothchild :: Holding Pattern [Five Oceans] Nophi
. Esem :: Eloki.Neadu [Enveloped] DeFocus
. edIT :: Screening Phone Calls [Crying Over Pros For No Reason] Planet-Mu
. Keef Baker :: Worm Pain [Mafia Rip Bin, comp.] n5MD
. MBM :: The Tweek [Actual Sounds + Voices] PIAS
. Damiak :: Coco Re Fin [Ions, comp] Konstrukt
. Mr. Projectile :: You Need [Sinking] Merck
. Supersax :: Salt Peanuts [The Japanese Tour] Hindsight

Dig the music kidz,

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator.
// --
Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic RADIO
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://kuci.org || http://digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 443, Orange, CA 92856