[Zombies] live mbm

jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu
Mon Nov 1 22:38:59 EST 2004

I'd be more then happy to contribute. I've got about 5 live shows in my
possesion, plus JD Dj appearences on 2002 "Helter skelter radio" and "solid
steel". I've also compiled every mbm/jd remix onto cdr's and built a "remix
collection". (about 6 cd's)

There are a few people on the net who have trading lists. Their list consists of
many bands, and mbm is sometimes one of them. Unfortunately I haven't had any
luck trying to trade with these people, as they are as hardcore MBM fans as the
Zombies here are. Perhaps we could start a little trading ring here?

One day I woke up in Miami...