[Zombies] live mbm

micah stupak micah at benthic.cc
Mon Nov 1 22:27:42 EST 2004

i've always been so disappointed jack's never done a live album. maybe
we could do one here... the underworld list did a bootleg comp that
was awesome. i'd be more than happy to handle all the mastering and
tweaking to try and get it sound as seamless and good as possible.

do we have enough bootlegs to merit doing this? we'd all vote on which
versions of which tracks we like, based on mp3 sample previews on a
web page somewhere, and then assemble a tracklist.

thoughts?

---
micah stupak
micah at benthic.cc
www.benthic.cc
benthic recordings - soundings from unexplored places