[Zombies] Psyche Out continuous mix single?

Damon Luther dluther at myscratchdisk.com
Sun Mar 21 13:14:11 EST 2004

Between 1990-1993 I found a MBM CD single of "Psyche Out". It had
around 10 mixes of the song and was a continuous mix. It was around $35
and a import. I was in college at the time with no cash to spend on
that kind of purchase. If I remember correctly it was packaged in
"digi-pak" case and had a similar cover to the normal Psyche Out
single. Now I can't seem to find it again???

Does anyone know about this release and the details behind it?

-d