[Zombies] videos

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Sat Mar 20 15:01:45 EST 2004

The videos are working fine.

They're all streaming Quicktime so you need the most recent plugin for
streaming media.  Also, I have found much more success in using
Netscape/Mozilla browsers on the PC and Safari on the Mac.  MicroSnot
Internet Explorer has "issues."

Just go to the web site and click "visual."

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, Brian Calvert wrote:

> hey,
>
> on the brainwashed website the videos don't appear to want to work. it's
> been years since i saw an MBM vid. has anyone got them on CDR or video
> out there or know of anywhere i could download them? cheers
>
> brian.

> Are you going travelling? Help us to find the 100 best internet cafes in
> the world. Click here for more details and you could win £250 and a
> digital camera!

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM