[Zombies] MOOG FEST: Tino Corp / Mix Master Mike...

Jon Drukman jsd at cluttered.com
Mon Mar 15 22:17:46 EST 2004

At 06:19 PM 3/15/2004, Francesca wrote:
>Any San Francisco or other Zombies going to this Tino show
>coming up on April 1st at the BIMBO's 365 Club?

i'm going to try real hard to make it but if things go according to
schedule i will be the proud papa of a 7 day old baby at that point, so it
might be hard to get away.  spare a thought for me and my pile of poopy
diapers when you're dancing your ass off.

>Anyhow, you SF zombies are sooo lucky to have such easy access to this show!

san francisco rocks!  woohoo!  although, what is up with this crazy
unseasonable heat wave?!

>I remember seeing MBM play at BIMBO'S, and it kicked Major Major Major ASS!!!

i remember it like it was yesterday.  it was my 30th birthday and mark
pistel and i were the opening act at that show.  very cool birthday
present.  we had mostly been playing these crappy ass dives.  bimbo's was
like a stretch limo in comparison.

>Speaking of MBM shows after listening to InDub a million times as well, I
>CANNOT
>WAIT TO HEAR JACK play it LIVE and DIRECT............

i still don't have it...  d'oh!

-jsd-