[Zombies] MOOG FEST: Tino Corp / Mix Master Mike...

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Mon Mar 15 18:19:44 EST 2004

Any San Francisco or other Zombies going to this Tino show
coming up on April 1st at the BIMBO's 365 Club?

I am praying we can make it up for this show...  Definitely worth the
7 hr. drive!
Anyhow, you SF zombies are sooo lucky to have such easy access to this show!

I remember seeing MBM play at BIMBO'S, and it kicked Major Major Major ASS!!!
Speaking of MBM shows after listening to InDub a million times as
well, I CANNOT
WAIT TO HEAR JACK play it LIVE and DIRECT............

  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca

:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ MBM Historical Archive -_=--
:: http://digitalchemist.com/mbm/
--=_+ Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic Radio -_=--
:: KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3 a.m. (PST)
:: http://digitalnimbus.com