[Zombies] (LA) 03/13: NOT BREATHING @ The Smell

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Mon Mar 15 17:33:18 EST 2004

Did any SoCal Zombies have the chance to check this show out???
Pietro and I were there, and the show kicked major ass!!!

After playing "Carrion Sounds" a million times it was wonderful to
hear the tracks live
and direct...  Also pretty kewl checking out some of Dave's Audio Equipment...
What a trip indeed!!!

  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca

:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ MBM Historical Archive -_=--
:: http://digitalchemist.com/mbm/
--=_+ Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic Radio -_=--
:: KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3 a.m. (PST)
:: http://digitalnimbus.com