[Zombies] Fans who are musicians

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Mon Mar 15 17:26:00 EST 2004

Hey Sean... think we're insane :)
I remember that link too, but alas, no help from me...
Thanks for the link, and the Horn of Jerico mix was played on the last DigitalNimbus show, I saw it on the playlist and was curious cuz I missed the broadcast.  Guess I'll get the show downloaded and get my fix until it's loaded up on the other site (please Francesca??!?)
~Eric