[Zombies] Fans who are musicians [Horn of Jerico Remix]

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Mon Mar 15 17:24:07 EST 2004

>>What's the link to the Fans Who Are Musicians download site?  Am I
>>too *fuzzy* to find it or just stoopid?  Chances are >>both...  Is
>>that Horn of Jerico mix uploaded there and if not how can I take a
>>listen?

WOW Word gets out FAST...  The Horn of Jerico remix by Exillon - was
hand delivered
to me while Pietro and I did our radio show this last Fri. night
(technically sat. morning...)

I will be putting up this wonderful track as well as another kick ass
track of Helter Skelter that was recently submitted by Laced Milk
Technologies within the next couple of days...  This brings the Fans
Who Our Musicians remix project up to 16 Tracks!!!

In the meantime feel free to check out the MP3 of our last radio show
as we debuted  the
Horn of Jericho track live and direct.  It highlights the beginning
of our weekly "MBM and related
block"

http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/mar_2004/digitalnimbus_91.mp3
http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/mar_2004/show_91.m3u
Size: 84.5mb @ 64kbps @ 3h:04m

Exillon dropped by the studio and we had an extensive ZOD records
giveaway, as well
as continued promotion for the Not Breathing, Babyland, and Exillon
show that occurred on
Sat. at the smell in Los Angeles...

  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca

:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ MBM Historical Archive -_=--
:: http://digitalchemist.com/mbm/
--=_+ Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic Radio -_=--
:: KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3 a.m. (PST)
:: http://digitalnimbus.com