[Zombies] new

Sean Mullen sean at spanimation.com
Mon Mar 1 09:27:44 EST 2004

Welcome, Brian!

In Dub is more reminiscent of MBM circa Subliminal Sandwich to me...which is
a great thing. I got the dvd last week. My only disappointment is that I
have remote rear speakers (as in no wires winding around my living room),
and the images in a couple of the videos seem to somehow interfere with the
signal causing some staticy buzzing. So if I'm watching the videos, I have
to listen to it in stereo, but if I want to hear the surround mixes, I have
to switch off the tv screen. Dammit. At least it's not like that on all of
them.

Anyway, yeah. The dvd (or cd) is very much worth getting. I personally like
it better than RUOK?.

Sean