[Zombies] Fans who are musicians [Horn of Jerico Remix]

Sean Mullen sean at imageworks.com
Fri Jun 18 19:11:00 EDT 2004

Hey Eric! How've you been? Maybe someday I'll get to the Cancer mix. I did
think about it a couple days ago. I've got two original projects coming up
that'll be taking up pretty much all my music time for the next year or two
though. But just for the hell of it, here's a link to all my most recent
stuff (including the She's Unreal work in progress, which still needs a lot
of work, so be kind!) if anyone's interested in giving it a listen...

http://tinyurl.com/yql4d <http://tinyurl.com/yql4d>