[Zombies] Fans who are musicians [Horn of Jerico Remix]

Francesca fm at digitalchemist.com
Thu Jun 17 23:33:41 EDT 2004

Highlo beautiful zombies...  First off apologies for not getting this
to you sooner
it's been crazy busy + moving and all that...  Anyhow, these lovely
sculptures of sound
are now LiVe and DiReCT... . . . .. ..

http://digitalchemist.com/mbm/remixes/

2 Newest Additions to the MBM Fans Who Are Musicians Project ...
:: Exillon : Horn of Jerico Remix
:: Line Noise : Helter Skelter Remix

Bringing the Project up to 16 Remixes!!
You should definitely check all of the mixes out as they are lovely indeed...

Be On the Lookout for Upcoming Remixes By:
:: Mad EP
:: Abstract Polygon

Dig the Music Kidz.. .. . . ..

Peace and Luv,

Francesca

--
  Peace and Luv,
  Francesca

:: DiGiTaLCheMiSt : FrEAkQuENcY MOdULaToR ::
--=_+ MBM Historical Archive -_=--
:: http://digitalchemist.com/mbm/
--=_+ Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic Radio -_=--
:: KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3 a.m. (PST)
:: http://digitalnimbus.com