[Zombies] new mbm dvd..??

jake setlak pylbug at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:46:36 EDT 2004

Could that be the Tino DVD that was briefly announced last year when ...In
Dub was also announced? I saw it mentioned once, then nothing for months.

[ ¡ n s t ! g a t o r ]

From: jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu
To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
Subject: [Zombies] new mbm dvd..??
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:49:34 -0400

I came across an interview with jack dangers that 'some guy' did and jack
mentions about a new dvd coming out over the summer with his videos on it!

here is the interview: http://suicidegirls.com/words/Meat+Beat+Manifesto+-
+Jack+Dangers/

not rally sure when the interview was made...

DRE: When is a set of your videos coming out?

JD: We are doing a DVD as we speak which should also be out this summer.

-take care
-james