[Zombies] ..its a ben sherman

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 16:17:26 EDT 2004

well, frankly i think this has about as much of a chance happening as does
that boxing match between godzilla and king kong that i've been trying to
organize for one of my birthday parties since i was six years old, but it would be
every bit as awesome.
the reason i'd like to see it work is that while both their styles are
intricate with a distinctive atmospheric quality, they are almost opposite. dangers
is so much of a studio baby that i would swear his mother pacified him with
knobs off a moog when he was but an infant, and reznor rocks with all the rage
of an eight year-old who just found out santa aint real. i think reznor would
add a human quality and ardency that has been so much more lost in jack's
recent years'  work, while danger could have the patients and mind to tweek the
sound into something to blow our minds ... but, alas, i fear we will only hear
silence from one end, and homogeneous collaborations on the other here.
oh, and i finally got around to buying the "in dub" dvd today, so jack can
look forward to run/records cutting him another three-cent check at the end of
the month.
rock,
andy
(by the by, i like trent's voice.)