[Zombies] ..its a ben sherman

jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu
Thu Jun 3 23:04:30 EDT 2004

Setting trents voice aside, I think the combination of reznor and dangers in
the studio could produce something out of this world. Dangers has been a
master studio wizard for quite some time, but when the Fragile came out I
realized how trent took more to the studio on that album and produced
something impeccable.
Maybe if JAck went back to his "Actual sounds and Voices" days, he'd be able
to make something Trent could work on too. I dunno, what do you think?

Quoting Knavishas at aol.com: