[Zombies] ..its a ben sherman

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 15:06:30 EDT 2004

i think i read before that he, himself, hates his voice. i don't really care
... at all.
i think most of the music i listen to is made by people who could sing better
if they took a swift kick in the throat before entering the recording studio.
what i think it comes down to is weither or not someone is a good
musician/songwriter which i feel that reznor, for being as whiney as he is, is.
i mean, if i wanted to hear someone sing for the sake of a voice, why the
hell would i be on a MBM mailing list? i should likely be off watching american
idol or something.
anyway, i played a !!! cd, (which your name being on one of thier releases
should l suggest you are a fan of) at my friends place the other night and while
i love it, if vocal ability really mattered all that much, that guy would
probably cause me pain. the thing to me is that he doesn't have to have a good
voice because he uses it right.
but you know, it's art, it doesn't need to be justified,
andy