[Zombies] ..its a ben sherman

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Thu Jun 3 03:10:55 EDT 2004

please god call it quits

if i ever hear his whiny voice again i'll go ballistic

the butchering of "dead souls" from the crow movie was the last straw and
i've never respected his voice or music since.  if he just shut up and let
flood and alan moulder record his albums, the world would be a better
place.

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 Knavishas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/2/2004 7:50:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu writes:
> NIN will have a new album out soon
> This proclamation interests me and I wish you to expand further on it.
> A long while ago me and a friend discussed this colaboration and why it would
> work for various reasons, but then, as all conversations about Reznor go, we
> ended up lamenting about how the guy should make music or officially call it
> quits because all this waiting around for five years to see if he has his
> webpage updated is just plain out annoying.
> andy

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM