[Zombies] ..its a ben sherman

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 00:07:46 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/2/2004 7:50:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu writes:
NIN will have a new album out soon
This proclamation interests me and I wish you to expand further on it.
A long while ago me and a friend discussed this colaboration and why it would
work for various reasons, but then, as all conversations about Reznor go, we
ended up lamenting about how the guy should make music or officially call it
quits because all this waiting around for five years to see if he has his
webpage updated is just plain out annoying.
andy