[Zombies] Off Topic Request for Support

Robbie Dub robbie_dub at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 18:45:39 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I was hoping I could avoid this but it is getting down to cruch time and I
still have not reached my goal. On August 20-22, 2004 I'll be participating
in a very special event in Vancouver, BC called the Weekend to End Breast
Cancer.

I'll walk 60 kilometres over the course of one weekend with thousands of
other women and men. The net proceeds will support breast cancer research,
education, and services through BC Cancer Agency.

I've agreed to raise at least $2,000 and I'm currently just shy of $1600. So
I need your help. Would you please consider making a donation of $50? Please
keep in mind how far I'm walking - and how hard I have had been training.
Paste this link in your browser to visit my site at The Weekend to End
Breast Cancer today:

http://cf2.convio.net/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1000&px=1016612&s_tafId=1010&s_oo=Bvt5rjAWZciPLhYs3lnipg..

According to the National Cancer Institute of Canada, approximately 20,500
Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about
5,400 will die from the disease. My mother is a breast cancer survivor and I
now have a beautiful daughter that I would like to ensure never has to
suffer from breast cancer. That's why I'm walking so far. To do something
bold about breast cancer. I hope that you'll share this incredible adventure
with me - by supporting me in my fundraising efforts.

Thank you in advance for your generosity!

Sincerely, rob

to offer.
first two months FREE*.