[Zombies] Verizon Wireless has

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Fri Jul 23 17:57:59 EDT 2004

i'm nobody... people don't pay attention to me in the corporate world

for example: i've been trying to get kranky.com for years but some
offshore squatter now has it and every ISP/Host/Registrar above them
either gives me a runaround or no reply.  that was one of today's tiny
headaches.

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 Knavishas at aol.com wrote:

> well i was going to say you mr. whitney.
> you always seemed like a licensing rights crime-fighter in disguise to me.
> that, or someone who is really nice to small defenseless puppies ...
> i always get those two personalities confused,
> andy
>
> In a message dated 7/22/2004 10:14:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> turbid at turbid.com writes:
> > who would stop them?

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM