[Zombies] Verizon Wireless has

harvey at altern.org harvey at altern.org
Fri Jul 23 05:23:01 EDT 2004

That's a gamble.  If he has the sort of stash to whip it out in court, yeah, they probably have better lawyers, but ya never know with the court system.  It'd be obvious copyright infringement, so they might just opt to settle.

I dunno, the whole thing reminds me of the situation with KMFDM and MTV back in the days of Naive with the Carmina Burana sample and Leibesleid or however it's spelled.  So in some ways I'm relatively hopeless about it, but all at the same time, one likes to hope that things would work out right and proper in one way or another...

~GP