[Zombies] Jack Dangers :: Forbidden Planet Explored 2CD

Digital::Nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Sun Jul 11 16:48:33 EDT 2004

Hello friends,

To hear what Jack's about to unleash on Important Records
have a click on the most recent two Digital::Nimbus playlists!
We managed to squeeze in a lot of Jack's spatial grooves from
the I.D.E.A.L. Festival in France as well as his soundtrack to
The Forbidden Planet:

http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/july_2004/07-03-04_104.html
http://digitalnimbus.net/archive/july_2004/07-10-04_105.html

For more info about this 2CD set, check out the MBM site! :)

Also... the new Orb release, "Bicycles & Tricycles" features
Jack Dangers' collaborations with Alex Paterson. You can
definitely hear the dubby/breaks action + Tino-style grooves
on this disc and contributions from Lyn Farmer and Mike Powell
are also credited in the liner notes.. Excellent!

Dig the music, kidz.............

Pietro & Francesca.

// --
Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic RADIO
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://kuci.org || http://digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 443, Orange, CA 92856