[Zombies] musical hot potato

Damon Luther dluther at myscratchdisk.com
Sat Jan 24 22:05:14 EST 2004

does anyone want to play musical hot potato? It's easy, anyone can
participate, all you need is the ability to build on what others have
done! Basically we (my tight knit group here in L.A.) play this game
all the time with interesting output. It's the ultimate collaborative
work of art. Anything goes. Here's how it works...

1. the moderator (for the first round it will be me) starts the song
with an idea or riff.

2. then the moderator passes it on to the next musician.

3. they edit and build progressions and flavor.

4. they pass it back to the moderator which in-turn forwards it to the