[Zombies] In Dub

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Thu Jan 15 22:15:01 EST 2004

Thanks for the tip fellows... I've been rocking to In Dub all evening!  10
bucks to dance around with my 5 year old daughter to some new MBM?  Sho'nuff
worth every cent!
Yah, Retrograde 1 is definately the shiznitobamsnipsnapsnappy!
Now, where can I get my advance copy of the 5.1 surround/?????
...smiles... crap, was that the bass or is it thundering outside?