[Zombies] Not Breathing w/ Jack Dangers.

digital::nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Jan 14 11:26:41 EST 2004

>Jack is on one track, so thought y'all may
>be interested.  I've not ordered a copy yet,
>but probably will soon-ish.

This album ("Carrion Sounds") has been in
constant rotation here, for the past week.
Imagine a cross between the aggressive sounds
of Richard Devine's latest "Asect:Dsect"
melded to MBM's "RUOK?" and you have a
rough translation as to what you can expect.
The Jack Dangers collaboration track is a
tweaked out manifesto of punchy, abstract
perfection. Impressive work!!

P.

// --
Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic RADIO
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://kuci.org || http://digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 443, Orange, CA 92856