[Zombies] TapeLab.org LiVE & DiRECT!

Knavishas at aol.com Knavishas at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 18:15:52 EST 2004

Yeah ...
OK,
I think the new site is pretty sweet too,
but honestly,
am I really the only one a bit freaked out that Danger's circle of
compatriots not only really seems to believe that gaseous animals are reconstructing the
laws for physical reality in San Francisco, but also have taken the time to
somehow fit Tino with a custom made spacesuit?
To make matters worse, it would also seem that Jack has somehow managed to
turn his entire studio into a weightless environment; which possibly was only
done to compliment Tino's new spacesuit.
Plus, thinking back to the photos from RUOK?, doesn't the weightless
environment and the fact that there is a little three inch tall Cuban guy in a space
suit running, or floating, around torment the cat at all.
I mean, if I was a cat, and then I suddenly started to float, that would
cause me quite the bother, but then if, while I was floating, a three-inch Cuban
drummer floated by me, then that would, (pardon my crass idiom) fuck my shit
right up, but then to top it all off, if while I was floating and trying to
place sense behind the floating drummer man, three gaseous animals suddenly
materialized while making sweet sweet L-O-V-E, then ... well then I just don't know
It's all kinda' freaky you know.
andy