[Zombies] Dangers on "Forbidden Planet"

digital::nimbus info at digitalnimbus.com
Wed Feb 25 14:20:57 EST 2004

>>I read that Jack Dangers was creating a new
>>soundtrack for Forbidden Planet, and was going
>>to perform it live at a festival in France..

Jack's collaboration on "Bebe Barron's Panties"
featured on Not Breathing's new album called
CARRION SOUNDS (Kimosciotic Rec.) is, from what
i've heard, dedicated to Bebe Barron (Forbidden
Planet). I wonder if this track has anything to
do with the festival, or if it'll be something
completely different.

P.

// --
Digital::Nimbus || Exp. Electronic RADIO
KUCI 88.9 FM, Friday Nights 12-3am (PST)
http://kuci.org || http://digitalnimbus.com
PO Box 443, Orange, CA 92856