[Zombies] where can I find "RUOK? In Dub" for cheap?

Christopher Miller cervix at atlantic.net
Tue Feb 10 18:31:01 EST 2004

Does anyone have recommendations on where I can buy the _RUOK? In Dub_
releases (both cd and dvd) online for a decent price?

I'm more interested in supporting smaller shops rather than the Borders and
Amazons of the world.

Thanks.

                                                                      .`-).
christopher miller                                                    o o.'
cervix at atlantic.net                                                    ==
                                                                       '