[Zombies] MBM for MBM swap

Christopher Miller cervix at atlantic.net
Sun Feb 8 16:22:16 EST 2004

I have the following MBM/related items which I would like to trade:

MBM Releases
------------
Meat Beat Manifesto - "99%" ... cd [on PIAS]
Meat Beat Manifesto - "Acid Again" ... cd
Meat Beat Manifesto - "Prime Audio Soup" ... promo cd

Feature Exclusive MBM Tracks
----------------------------
v/a - "Funky Alternatives Six" ... cd
v/a - "Trance Atlantic" ... 2xcd

Feature Jack Dangers Remixes
----------------------------
Bigod 20 - "One" ... cd
David Byrne - "Back In The Box" ... cd
Consolidated - "Crackhouse / You Suck" ... cd
Consolidated - "Tool And Die" ... cd
Deepsky - "Stargazer EP" ... cd
Depeche Mode - "Condemnation" ... cd
Empirion - "Narcotic Influence" ... cd
Grotus - "Handjob" ... cd
Machines Of Loving Grace - "Butterfly Wings" ... cd
Nine Inch Nails - "The Perfect Drug Versions" ... cd
Papa Brittle - "Status Quo Remixes" ... cd
Pistel - "Pistel" ... cd
The Young Gods - "Kissing The Sun" ... promo cd
v/a - "The Chemistry Set" ... cd [feat. remix of Globo]

Here are the cds I am looking for:

MBM - "Armed Audio Warfare" ... cd [remastered]
MBM - "RUOK? In Dub" ... cd
MBM - "Storm The Studio RMXS" ... cd
MBM - "Storm The Studio" ... cd [remastered]
Tino - "Tino's Dub Select" ... cd
---
Cranes - "Submarine" ... cd
Merzbow - "Merzbeat" ... cd
Not Breathing - "Carrion Sounds" ... cd
Romanowski - "Steady Rocking" ... cd

Please email me directly if you are interested.  If you want something from
my list but don't have the above items to trade, ask for my expanded
wantlist.

Thanks.

                                                                      .`-).
christopher miller                                                    o o.'
cervix at atlantic.net                                                    ==
                                                                       '