[Zombies] who was at the LA res?

Sean Mullen sean at spanimation.com
Mon Aug 30 10:47:35 EDT 2004

I was indeed there. I had no idea how to identify anyone else though, so I just soaked in the great show. Mr. Jack Dangers was pretty much surrounded right after the show, so I didn't get to say hi, but I did manage to thank Ben Stokes for finally coming down. Great great show. I'd love to see the video clips.