[Zombies] New MBM compilation (bootleg ?) _Burning Fire_

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 18:43:33 EDT 2004

Burning Fire is a custom cd made by, if I'm not mistaken, Original Control.
He gave me a copy a while back and even credited me in the liner notes as
providing some of the tracks, which I did. Nice custom sleeve and cd
artwork, too. And the audio quality is top notch.

Thanks,
Matt Fruits
http://www.geocities.com/mfruits