[Zombies] Zombies need bass ?

adjust at rematter.com adjust at rematter.com
Thu Aug 26 05:01:46 EDT 2004

adjectives: 5.1
enthusiasm: 9
reckless use of underscores: 1
heinous references: 1 (or 9, depending on how you see things)
inspired tangential thoughts for mr. j.d and miss lady kier kickin up some
dust: 11

average score: 5.42 (or 7.02 if you think dizzee rascal is "original fresh
hype gear")

...think i'd rather hear an EMF schubert dip revival than more dizzee
rascal. thanks.