[Zombies]

Seamonkey originalcontrol at charter.net
Wed Aug 25 06:32:24 EDT 2004

I'll cry with you Brian... *sob!*
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Conner
  To: zombies at hollyfeld.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 11:24 AM
  Subject: RE: [Zombies]

  As per Brainwashed.com:

  "08.01.04

  tino not playing resfest ny
  Tino Corp will actually NOT be playing ResFest NYC on September 11th as previously reported. Sorry for any inconveniences. "

  08.01.04!!!!!!!!! That was not there for this whole month. REALLY wish I knew earlier.

  THe $200 tickets hurt.

  Hope not to sound like a crybaby Waah WAAAHH, but......WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

  The rest of the festival will have to be cool enough, which I'm sure it will.

  On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events for advice on how to get there!

  what what what what???

  I see no schedule info at resfest.com

  Please explain - I just got the damn tickets in the mail yesterday.

  please