[Zombies] tapelab sound bytes

jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu jrbruce at mail.plymouth.edu
Fri Aug 13 20:03:42 EDT 2004

I'm guessing that each sound byte is copyrighted? So like, being able to use
any of these sounds from tapelab.org would be not too cool...? and not too
legal??
just wanted to check, Im always messing around with making music...and if I
could say "well JD contributed to this track" id be like ooooohhh yyeeeeaaahh