[Zombies] TINO & EBN September 11th in NYC

Soli J dominofallout7 at lycos.com
Mon Aug 2 16:37:21 EDT 2004

> Heads up,
>
> I've just been informed that TINO CORP and EMERGENCY BROADCAST NETWORK (recently reunited) will be performing together in NYC on September 11th.  I'll have more info including the location soon on http://www.VoidstarProductions.com

This is SO unfair, as I may have to give up a weekend with Heathens to go to this. Decisions, decisions...

Soli

If I could do one thing with the world,
I'd turn the entire human race into empaths.
Make everybody feel everyone's pain. If
we could all truly empathize with each other,
there would be an immediate end to most human misery.
Famines would stop as rich countries fall over themselves to send aid...

[L.J. Smith]