[Zombies] Looking for "Bullet Train"

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 09:57:01 EDT 2003

I have seen it asked once or twice here before but I don't think anyone has
been able to figure this track out. Is it any good? Does it sond like MBM?

Matt Fruits
http://www.geocities.com/mfruits
Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and
listening to repetitive electronic music.