[Zombies] Looking for "Bullet Train"

bbyer at rice.edu bbyer at rice.edu
Mon Sep 1 12:36:48 EDT 2003

Quoting Caryn Rock <smoochgirl at excite.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this list and I'm hoping someone can clarify some confusion I have
> regarding a song. I listen to XM Satelite Radio, channel 82, which plays a
> song they list as "Bullet Train" by MBM.

Nope -- I posed this very same question here a few months ago and only got the
same response I'm about to give you -- "Yeah, I've heard it there too!"

:)

No idea where it came from, and I've had no luck getting it out of XM.  Part of
the problem is that XM82 is actually licensed from a difference company
(WorldSpace?), and they don't have direct control over the programming.

But please -- let me know if you find out!
Ben