[Zombies] RE: Zombie Archive

Michael Kaplan high5alive at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 13:26:32 EDT 2003

Zombies,

The zombies server is currently down for modifications
and upgrades... It will be up shortly, im dealing with
software conflicts on OSX with Hotline and is holding
this up. Thank you for your patiemce, it will be
bigger and better than ever as soon as I resolve this
issue...

Good things come,
Michael