[Zombies] Lyrics Page Update

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Wed Oct 1 19:10:40 EDT 2003

Hi there again fellow zombies,

I've updated my MBM lyrics/vocal samples pages

http://quiller10.tripod.com/

They now include lyrics and vocal samples to Armed Audio Warfare and Storm the Studio, as well as corrections and additions sent to me by Pietro (thanks much) and spots from listening to sample sources.

Its still a rough draft, but a little better streamlined and containing more 'subliminal' spots.

Send any questions/corrections/additions/subtractions/suggestions to quiller1 at email.com

peace,

quiller