[Zombies] Zombie Archive

Sean Mullen sean at spanimation.com
Wed Oct 1 10:53:25 EDT 2003

Well, I have the Tension mix of She's Unreal since I did it. Fun to see it
included in a list of requests like that. You've made my morning...thank
you! You can email me offlist at sean at imageworks.com to let me know how
you'd like me to send it to you. I can just email it if your account can
handle an 8.5MB attachment.

By the way, Francesca, I know I was the late arrival with this mix, but is
there any chance it may go up on the fan mix site soon?

Thanks!

Sean

Hi there fellow Zombies,

Does anyone have info on what the new I.P. is for the Zombie Archive?

And does anyone have the following rarities to share?

Suck Hard untitled track #B3
Strap Down (video version)
Give Your Body Its Freedom (7" edit)
I'm in Paradise Now from the Now 12" promo
Nuclear Bomb (radio edit)
Love Mad (version 93)
Asbestos Lead Asbestos (radio edit)
Radio Babylon (Luke Vibert Mix parts 1 and 2) from the Original Fire promo
Prime Audio Soup (Bo Square Freemix)
She's Unreal (Tension mix by Disco Room) fan mix

Perenial Divide - Leathernecks single and Bee Head (7" and 12" versions)

Jonny Stephens Fire Escape - Abandon Head album

remixes:
Crash Worship - Pyru
Norscq - Wag (N mix)
Romanowski - Speaking Of