[Zombies] Fwd: Important Records New Releases: much. many. lots.

Jason J. Tar tarjason at pilot.msu.edu
Sat Nov 8 09:34:45 EST 2003

  Also, expect future releases from Barbez, Jack Dangers, Henry Jacobs,
  King Missile III and much, much more. All of the above records
  are/will be available for purchase through our website or better
  record shops around the globe. We also have tons of new stock in the
  "distributed titles" section of our site. please get in touch if you
  have any questions. Pre-Orders are encouraged.

Saw this in a recent update from the label....