[Zombies] Digital::Nimbus [playlist] 07.12.03 feat. Zygote (Under The Radar/SF)

pietrobot pietrobot at digitalnimbus.com
Thu Jul 17 21:28:37 EDT 2003

//-- Digital::Nimbus.. July 12, 2003..

Special thanks to Stephen Ruiz (a.k.a. Zygote) who travelled from
San Francisco to perform live on the program! Zygote's array of
electronic debris was cross-pollinated with layers upon layers of
minimal textures, abstract beats, mysterious soundtrack-driven
tweaks and rhythmic acrobatics. For more info about Zygote and
Under The Radar click on... http://utr.praemedia.com ...

>> Got Feedback? >> kuci at kuci.org & info at digitalnimbus.com

>> Tomorrow Night >> Esem (Merck/DeFocus) *LIVE MIX*
>> Graifer Sofia Live Re-Broadcasting >>

Stream/Download currently not available. Pictures coming soon!

* (Requested tracks) >> requests at digitalnimbus.com

-- PLAYLIST //--
. Esem: Eloki.Neadu [Enveloped] DeFocus
. Abstract Polygon: Juxtaposition [Deselect Mindbox] Tribal Treble
. Decapod Claw: Manray [Necrocrab Re-Sequencing Error] Toast & Jam
. *Machine Drum: Are I [Now You Know] Merck
. Luxury Tax: Van Conversion [Current/Future Transportation] UTR/BCM
. Rusuden: Baloo is a Bear [Parcinx Mind EP] Sonic Terror
. edIT: 4AM in 4 Parts [Unreleased] Ed Ma
. Gimmik: RC Units [Slow Motion Process] Worm Interface
. Digitonal: Black Box [23: Things Fall Apart] Toytronic
. Zygote: Monorail [Current/Future Transportation] UTR/BCM

>>ZYGOTE (Under The Radar/SF) *LIVE*
>>Interview Session + 7" Giveaway!

. Anthony Rother: Hacker [Hacker] PSI149
. Autism: Di Stant/Me Mory [((Vibro))] Segment
. The Luxury Tax: Tush [Eat Garbage] BCM
. Displacer: Wraith (Gridlock Mix) [Moon_Phase] M-Tronic
. <Tekniq>: Truss [Compuglobalhypermeganet 2002] Fliesskoma
. Dither: 6'42 [Summit] M-Tronic
. Ulrich Schnauss: Clear Day [A Strangely Isolated Place] CCO
. *Tones on Tail: Performance [12"] Beggars Banquet
. *FLA: Mindphaser [Tactical Neural Implant] Third Mind
. MBM: Electric People [Subliminal Sandwich] PIAS
. MBM: Cease To Exist (MBM vs. DHS) [Storm the Studio R.M.X.S.] TinoCorp
. *Consolidated: Butyric Acid (Oblemov Syndrome Mix) [Butyric Acid] London
. MBM: Original Control V.3 [Edge of No Control] PIAS
. Jay Migliori: Beautiful Love [CornerStone] Proxy Music
//--

Dig the music kidz,

Pietrobot & Freakquency Modulator (Francesca).
// // --
DIGITAL::NIMBUS :: exp.electronic RADIO
friday night mid-3am (pst) kuci 88.9 fm // --
http://kuci.org & http://digitalnimbus.com // --
p.o. box 443, orange, california, 92856 // --