[Zombies] Recording streaming (real)audio

Mighty mighty at destroyer.net
Sat Jul 5 15:40:10 EDT 2003

I think I used to do this with sound app or something that would record from
the sound module,but I havent been using classic for very long time though
(we moved to os x as soon as it was available) so I can't remember, sorry.
Of course recording directly from the sound module is gonna include things
like beeps and boops from your progz too, so remember to click in time with
the music :].