[Zombies] more sample fun

Levi Just quiller1 at email.com
Sat Jul 5 20:39:19 EDT 2003

Some more sample fun zombies:

"Untold Stories" samples the detective inspector from the 1961 film "The Brainiac"

"I wish they'd find some way to control the subjects a man studies.  A maniac with a lot of knowledge is a threat."

It's a pretty funny sci-fi-horror B-movie released in 1961 in Mexico as "El Barron del Terror" and later released in 1969 in a dubbed english version.

Don't know if anyone was told or noticed but looks like Duncan Bradshaw updated the Meat Beat sample list around 2000:

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Disco/1245/samples/mbm_smp.htm

Happened across this a couple weeks ago.

Anybody else make some recent sample source discoveries?
I've got a couple more spots myself written down somewhere.

peace
quiller