[Zombies] Re: (zombies) past MBM setlists

Christopher Miller cervix at atlantic.net
Sat Jul 5 17:29:16 EDT 2003

On 10.28.02 6:11 PM, sEaN G wrote:

> I ask fellow zombies if they have setlists of MBM's past tours? I'd be very
> interested in just to know what they played back in the day.

Here are some playlists from a sampling of shows:

July 27, 1990 / Cabaret Metro / Chicago, IL
God O.D. (part live)
God O.D. (part 3)
Strap Down (part 1)
Strap Down (part 2)
Born Again
Deviate
Still Falling
Dog Star Man
Psyche Out (version 2)

1993 / ? / ?
Fire Number 9
Drop
Dog Star Man
Helter Skelter
Edge Of No Control (part 1)
Edge Of No Control (part 2)
Hello Teenage America
Now
Paradise Now
Radio Babylon
Mindstream
God O.D. (part 3)
Original Control (version 2)
Soul Driver
God O.D. (part improvised)

July 11, 1991 / Beacham Theatre / Orlando, FL
intro
Mind
Helter Skelter
Radio Babylon
God O.D. (part live)
Still Falling
Deviate
Now
Paradise Now
10x Faster Than The Speed Of Love
Psyche-Out
Dog Star Man
Hello Teenage America

June 22, 1996 / Organic Festival
Space Oddity [Major Tom]
She's Unreal
?
Electro
Assassinator
?
?
Magic Fingers
Radio Babylon
Transmission

                                                                      .`-).
christopher miller                                                    o o.'
cervix at atlantic.net                                                    ==
                                                                       '