[Zombies] MBM on ebay

Matt Fruits mjfruits at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 20:22:41 EDT 2003

The Gruesome Twosome put out a song called Hallucination Generation. Since
it and MBM's Hallucination Generation share the same title and samples, The
Gruesome Twosome has been rumored to be Jack Dangers. Until someone shows me
absolute proof that The Gruesome Twosome is Jack Dangers, I will contuniue
to believe that it is not, and that it is just a rumor.

Thanks,
Matt Fruits
http://www.geocities.com/mfruits