[Zombies] New MBM coming soon!

Tony Harris tony at deliberatemarketing.com
Mon Dec 8 17:50:39 EST 2003

Hey zombies,

This is Tony and I got brought in by run/Lakeshore to do some online
promotions for the release of ...IN DUB, the new Meat Beat Manifesto project
coming out on DVD and CD next month!  I9m here to get the word out about
this project to as many people over the web as possible.  I figure the best
place to start is by reaching out to the real hardcore fans like yourselves!
I9ll be forming an Online team (housed in a Yahoo Group like this) and I9ll
be holding contests to win exclusive MBM items autographed by the man, Jack
Dangers himself!

I wrote the little blurb below about the new project.  Let me know if you
want to participate in some grassroots promotion for MBM.  I look forward to
working with you!

See ya,

Tony

Tony Harris
DELIBERATE MARKETING SERVICES
http://www.deliberatemarketing.com

Meat Beat Manifesto
Releases
...IN DUB
on CD and 5.1 Surround Sound DVD
January 27, 2004

Meat Beat Manifesto continues to break new ground with their latest project,
...INDUB.  MBM mastermind Jack Dangers prolongs his run as one of electronic
music9s most progressive and innovative artists by taking his latest body of
work and reinterpreting it in an exciting new way.

Having already achieved status as one of the most influential electronic
artists of their time, Meat Beat Manifesto pushes the bar even higher with
...IN DUB.  Built upon the basic structure of last year9s R.U.O.K., also on
run recordings, ...IN DUB takes the music to an entirely different and
sublime place with forays into the world of Jamaican Dub and Jungle, as well
some familiar sonic directions you9ve come to expect from this legend.  Four
completely fresh tracks are also here along with new alternate versions for
a full dose of shattering electro-dub

Adding another dimension to the musical experience is the 5.1 Surround Sound
DVD version of the album, being released on the same day.  On ...IN DUB 5.1
SURROUND, what started as a 5.1 remix of last years R.U.O.K. has completely
morphed into an all new album conceived for 5.1 technology.  Jack recruited
his good friend (and Tino Records partner,) acclaimed video director Ben
Stokes (DJ Shadow, Public Enemy, De La Soul, The Orb) to visually interpret
the album, and the results are astonishing.    Jack Dangers controls the
joystick on six channels of sound to juggle, pitch, and place against the
visual backdrop of Stokes original motion graphics.  Their combined talents
create a dramatic sensory experience that home theaters were created for.

Both the CD and 5.1 Surround Sound DVD versions of ...IN DUB will be in
stores January 27th, 2004.  Also available on the run recordings catalog are
the classic Meat Beat Manifesto releases R.U.O.K., Storm The Studio, and
Armed Audio Warfare.

If you are interested in a review copy or want to participate in online
activities to help promote this release, contact
tony at deliberatemarketing.com.

You can also find out more by visiting http://www.runrecordings.com.