[Nagnagnag] Dasein ?

carsten carsten at framed-dimension.de
Fri Jun 2 08:36:39 PDT 2017

After years of slight overbombing with releases I'm eager to listen what
comes now........ I must say I do enjoy these breaks as it gives some
time to get back to his extensive back catalouge (in my case most
recently CV vs. Tivoli, Afrocentris (which I tend to oversee due the
spine design being so poor with contrast) and God Bless The Conspiracy.
Well and there where a few Mallinder Releases as well as Eric Random ...

I did not manage to see him live, either as RHK or CV, but at least I
got a copy of the Atonal 3 LP with new tracks finally - but I must say
I'm nearly more impressed by the Abdulla Rashim tracks which where a
great bonus.

_ carsten

Am 29.05.2017 um 10:21 schrieb Paul Smith:

> Interesting.  RH on the mic again?  Makes me think of Goat Dub
> Reaction from Truck Bombers.  Personally I’ve really been enjoying
> Closed Circuit, Neurometrik and Afrocentris lately.  Hope he brings
> the magic again.
>
> Glad to see the list still going; thought my last post about the cabs
> gig in Castleton was the kiss of death.  Anyone see the show?
>
> Norman Records are also taking pre-orders for Dasein, CD or double LP
> on clear vinyl (unsigned?).
>
> Paul

> Windows 10

In Silence We Rust